BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Devorrelle W.
Hollywood, FL
This has been around for a while. It never fails me. Spicy and sweet. Super consistent. Crunchy. Very flavorful. One of the best
Elizabeth  M.
W Valley City, UT
When I eat Doritios, the Spicy Sweet Chili is my favorite. I love the sweetness at the beginning, with a little kick at the end.
Choc. Y.
Philadelphia
If you lives exciting flavors than this is the chip for you. It's spicy, and flavorful. Have a sweet taste with just enough heat.
Savannah M.
I have just came across this flavor and I’m completely obsessed with them love that they have alil kick of sweet and spicy to it
Alexa H.
Edwardsville, IL
Sweet chili Doritos on my new favorite Doritos. The flavor is so good and I love how every trip is coated evenly with the flavor.
Gabriel G.
The take some time to like but you eat 3 or 4 and bam. They are somewhat of an acquired taste not the best flavor but a good one
Caitlin C.
Georgetown, KY
They aren't terrible but i couldn't eat them often due to the sweet aspect. They have a nice, unique taste but it gets old quick.
Kristina G.
Humble, TX
Probably one of my favorite flavors. I can't stop myself at just one. I've had to beat my mom off them because we both love them.
Raine B.
I love these chips. I used to eat them every day in high school. They have a different taste but it definitely is a pleasing one.
Marie G.
Sweet Home, OR
These flavor of Doritos are my favorite by far!! I love the sweet and spicy of them. Always great flavor and always great prices!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?