BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Hannah W.
Bellevue, NE
So so good! I love Doritos. Every kind is amazing. Great flavor and you get a lot for the price of them. Always my favorite snack!
Skylar W.
Emlenton
I love how sweet and spicy these are!!! They are my favorite Doritos flavor. I wasn’t sure if I’d like them but I LOVE the flavor.
Caitlyn O.
Elkton, MD
Probably the best dorito flavor out there. Unlike lays, Dorito's bags are pretty filled up and you're not paying for a bag of air.
Malin U.
Allentown, PA
These chips are good tasting but not a big fan of the spicy side of these. Prefect snack when you're hungry and waiting for dinner.
Payton K.
Memphis
These are my favorite and I buy them weekly I don't think I'll ever get tired of them . They have great flavor with a little kick.
Mai L.
stevens point
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this flavor of Doritos, I can literally eat a whole bag. It’s affordable and can easily found at your nearest grocery store.
K C.
Tempe
The way to my heart is with this flavor Doritos. You get the sweet flavor with a nice spice which makes it the perfect little bite
riese w.
Indianola
These are my favorite flavor doritos. They have that sweet taste at first but then that spicey after taste that just mixes so well
Micki B.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍. If you haven’t eaten this then you need to go try these baby!! these and sun chips harvest cheddar are delicious!
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
Best Doritos ever, the others taste so gross. I was shocked at the flavor of these when I first tried them. I definitely recommend
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?