BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Vero C.
Madera, CA
My boyfriends favorite chips! We always have to get 2 bags because they go so fast. Wish I could find them at more stores though
Marina H.
Marietta, GA
Daughter and I love these cuz they're spicy and sweet they have a little twist to a really good if you want to try something new.
Tristan M.
Unless you like hot things, DO NOT EAT THESE CHIPS. They're so hot it feels like your mouth is on fire. Hurt my stomach for days
Marie G.
Sweet Home, OR
These flavor of Doritos are my favorite by far!! I love the sweet and spicy of them. Always great flavor and always great prices!
Nellie S.
Callahan, FL
These are a good chip. They are hot and spicy but delicious. I could eat these with any thing really. The best way is with chili.
Crystal H.
Kissimmee , FL
I love how they are sweet then spicy. They have a lot of flavor. Cheap they sell at dollar stores. Wal-Mart has them and target.
coral r.
The best doritos! The sweet and salty flavors together combine very well. It's also a plus that purple is my favorite color (lol)
Melissa C.
Decatur, IL
I've tried these a few times, sometimes I really enjoy them and sometimes I dont really Care for them. I have to be craving them.
Karla C.
These are so good, i think I'm addicted. I get these every time i go to the gas station. They just make your breath taste bad lol
Porscha M.
They have a different taste and very tangy. They are really good and different. They don't need to be paired with anything else.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?