BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
L M.
I'm absolutely in love with these Doritos sweet and spicy chips very addictive and I would definitely recommend love my Doritos!!!!
Riley G.
Grantsboro
Not too spicy and definitely a unique flavor. I used to eat these at lunch when I was in middle school and have always loved them.
Alaina T.
This bag gives you the right sweet and hotness in one. It is so good; not sure if younger children may like because of the hotness
Lani M.
Mountain Home
Purchased at: Walmart
Best flavor ever invented by Doritos. Even my 5 year old daughter loves the sweet & spicy chips. So glad they make snack sized bags
Krishii P.
I love this flavor. I find myself buying this often. Def got to try this if you haven't already. They come in deals every so often.
Rachel M.
Deliciously sweet and spicy! I eat these with lunch every day! The best part? Getting to lick that extra flavor off your fingers!!!
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
A delicious snack taste very similar to regular Doritos but just a tiny bit of sweetness they're still spicy and crunchy and tasty.
Sasha G.
Foxborough, MA
I love these chips! So addicting! If anything i would make them a little less spicy and my mouth is on fire by the end of the bag!
Jessica L.
Elmwood Park, IL
these are my favorite type of doritos. they have the perfect mix of sweet and spicy in them. the taste of these is truly addicting.
Skylar W.
Emlenton
I love how sweet and spicy these are!!! They are my favorite Doritos flavor. I wasn’t sure if I’d like them but I LOVE the flavor.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?