BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Sarah W.
Leitchfield, KY
Favorite Doritos of all time is definitely spicy sweet chili. They aren't too spicy but they aren't too sweet. It's the perfect mixture!
Beth W.
Avon Lake, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
What a classic chip! Perfect amount of spicy & sweet, I swear I could eat a whole bag. These are great for a side or even a quick snack!
Rachel M.
Owensboro, KY
These are my FAVORITE chips in the world. Sweet, but with a kick! They are so addicting I have to stop myself from eating the whole bag!😋
Emily G.
Miami , FL
These chips are honestly better than hot Cheetos. That sentence alone says a lot, but at the end of the day to each there own.
Kayleigh M.
Avon
I wasn't a huge fan of these. Almost too sweet. I think I more prefer the original flavors of Doritos. Would probably not purchase again.
isabella M.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these chips more than I love anything I like the sweet and spicy flavor on them it's like a balloon in my mouth but in a good way
Lanaa😈 T.
usa
Yall these Doritos are amazing and these taste so good they have a little bit of sweet and a hint and after taste of spice amazing guys!!
Marleni R.
I love the spice to it I can sit and eat the whole bag then the package is purple I don’t know about y’all but that’s my favorite color.
Kelly B.
Wana, WV
These are a close second behind the original Doritos. A little bit of kick but not too much. Even my three-year-old enjoys them with me.
Michelle h.
dallas
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE! They didn't have these for so long in TX, and FINALLY they came back. So, so, so happy! They are my best friend's and my favorite!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?