BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Lindsey C.
Dunlap, TN
They've got a great kick to them and I love the flavor. My favorite thing to do with them is dip them in sour cream. I'm addicted!
Ashley M.
Spencerport
These chips have an absolutely delicious kick that is perfect for putting on top of sandwiches. They're my favorite dorito flavor.
Sara L.
Pomona, CA
Very unique taste. Enjoyable! I was bias at first but they have grown on me. Sweet-Salty. Add a squeeze of lemon and im in heaven.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
Best Doritos ever, the others taste so gross. I was shocked at the flavor of these when I first tried them. I definitely recommend
nicole m.
Marlton, NJ
These are my favorite Doritos in the entire world!! Oh my gosh they're so good. Slightly spicy and slightly sweet and 100% amazing
Kimberly D.
Waterloo
These chips have great flavor!! It’s got a sweet taste but with a little kick, not too spicy. These are also good in walking tacos!
Aimee C.
Newburgh, NY
These are absolutely my favorite flavor of doritos! they are just the perfect amount of sweet and spicy which makes it delicious!!
Madison B.
Love this chips! They have a sweet taste to them and are just so good! Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Brittany T.
Waldorf, MD
I'm such a fan of these, they sooooo good. I wish they came in bigger bags but I guess I shouldn't be eating a lot of them anyway.
Riley G.
Grantsboro
Not too spicy and definitely a unique flavor. I used to eat these at lunch when I was in middle school and have always loved them.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?