BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Sherrie-Ann A.
Brooklyn, NY
i've had almost every flavor but this and cool ranch are my favorites. I love it it's tasty i always get thee chips if i'm buying any.
hännäh |.
I didn't think I would like them but I stepped out of my comfort zone of nacho cheese and ranch ones and loved them a a lot! delicious!
Karen R.
I throw these bad boys inside of my sandwiches ALL THE TIME! Im a huge spicy food eater and i love these. I buy huge bags all the timee
Sdot V.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Kroger
These chips are good. I don’t get them often I have to be in the mood to eat them. They are sweet and a little spicy but not too spicy.
KHADIJAH M.
Are you see these a lot a few years back. It has a sweet spicy kick to it in that it's so sounds amazing end they taste even better.
Megan B.
Martinsburg
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite doritos!!!! Such a sweet tangy taste with a good spice. Very affordable too!! I will continue to purchase these!
Bridget M.
Clifton Hts, PA
These Spicy Sweet Chili are by far the best flavor of Doritos and you can find them anywhere. Thankfully. They aren’t too spicy also.
Whitney J.
Airway Heights, WA
These are my favorite chips! Slightly spicy, great flavor. I’m vegan, so it was exciting to find a Doritos flavor that is dairy free.
Micayla C.
Fairview, Pennsylvania
I Love this flavor! It's a great combination of sweet and spicy. Just wish they weren't so expensive since most of the bags are air.
taylor w.
Pulaski, WI
This is one of my favorite kind of chips. I like any chips with some heat in them! It gives me that heat & A little sweet! <3
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?