BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Dakotah F.
High Ridge
These are my bfs are favor chips. He has to get them every time we go to the store and I swear he will eat the whole bag in one setting
Arely S.
United states
Anything that has to do with spice I'm all about and this is definitely it, I wouldn't recommend it to someone who isn't a fan of spicy
Nicole B.
Lancaster, Ca
This is the best chips I've ever had. We buy these for every party. The sweet and then get a hint of spicy in every bite. It's amazing!
Nicole B.
College Point, NY
This is my favorite doritos flavor. You have the best of both worlds. Shake the bag a little and then open upside down for more flavor!
Christy C.
Yonkers, NY
These are my favorite doritos. They are spicy but have a sweet flavor to it that makes it taste so good. Chips aren’t expensive period.
Ashley B.
Sweetvalley
My sister and I fight over these chips they are so good., every time we go camping this is a must have and the Smores can't forget them
Riana B.
Daly City, CA
One of my favorite kind of Doritos. These are basically soooo addicting but I love them. Whenever I'm craving chips I reach for these.
hännäh |.
I didn't think I would like them but I stepped out of my comfort zone of nacho cheese and ranch ones and loved them a a lot! delicious!
Karen R.
I throw these bad boys inside of my sandwiches ALL THE TIME! Im a huge spicy food eater and i love these. I buy huge bags all the timee
Sofia M.
Las Vegas, NV
I only give this a 3 star because I am not a fan of the flavor. I don't like the sweet taste to it but besides that it is a good chip.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?