BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Brenda C.
I love chips in general! Dorito did good with this flavor very good! I like all the sweet and spicy flavor! I will keep buying them!!
Ciara H.
Carrollton, GA
I tried these chips not too long ago. The flavor is good but it wasn't my favorite. I definitely prefer other flavors over this one.
Jennie V.
Not a lot of people likes this flavor but i do!! more for me bitches!! lol. writing this review makes me craving for a bag..I'm drooling
Chris T.
Greensboro, NC
The spicy sweet chili Doritos are so good! They have the right amount of spicy and sweet. I love them because they aren't too spicy.
Jema B.
Louisville, KY
These have the perfect amount of sweet and heat. My fiancé always asks me to pick these up at the store when he has a salty craving.
Ivy C.
Petersburg, IN
I love these Doritos! They have a great spicy, but not too spicy taste, and they are just very good! Would recommend as a go to chip!
Sarah H.
Grosse Pointe Woods
Mmm. My favorite. The taste and amount of space are so on point. These are my go to late night movie watching snack #doritos #onpoint
Lauren A.
South Range , MI
Hands down my favorite Doritos! I’ve been getting these since I was in high school. The spicy taste is bomb and the sweet is subtle.
Ashley M.
Spencerport
These chips have an absolutely delicious kick that is perfect for putting on top of sandwiches. They're my favorite dorito flavor.
Christie L.
I didn't like these as much I feel like their to sweet their good but not as good as I thought they would be its new to try things
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?