BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Krystal W.
Our family loves Doritos. We always have some flavor in stock at our house. This flavor is the perfect medium with just a kick of heat. The kids don’t particularly care for this flavor though. It doesn’t really taste like chili to me but I do like the flavor.
Keiline O.
When I first tried these daily had the big bag I was in middle school and I thought these were the best things ever I never tried these before and I remember what you became into like many bags but I love them so much and you should try them is a nice spicy sweet taste to them and it’s delicious
Casey S.
Forest Lake
I love these chips. They are a perfect snack on there own or with some dip. I love spicy food, and this definitely satisfies my craving. It also has a perfect sweet side to it when your eating it. They are at every store and are always well priced.
shantell f.
Elgin, SC
This flavor of doritos is the best i have ever had and its the best they have ever created. I remember growing up i didnt like so i just stopped buying it but one day my mom bought it and o ate some and it was so delicious.
Rich A.
Ooltewah, TN
As one of my favorite chips, I can't get enough of these. They have just the right amount of spiciness and have a exceedingly bold flavor. I love these chips! Go see for yourself why I totally recommend these chips by buying yourself a bag! Enjoy!
Maggie L.
Marianna, FL
These by far are my favorite variety of Doritos. I love them for a pick me up snack every afternoon. Yes they have a little kick to them but very tasty and fulfilling.
Stephanie C.
Delicious! Rarely ever get smashed chips! Favorite chips! Great for school, bbqs, parties, games, snacks. Good for scooping salsa, beans, cheese. Excellent with hamburgers and hotdogs. Love the taste of them! I definitely recommend these chips!
Gulet I.
Los Angeles, CA
Doritos really outdid themselves with these. By far their best chips. The contrast of the sweetness with the spiciness is genius, and it is truly the best flavor on any chips I’ve ever had. Have to hold myself back from reaching for these every chance I get. Love!
Emily A.
Newark, DE
I am absolutely in love with these chips, they are so delicious and offer the perfect amount of sweet and then spice. If you are sensitive to heat I would have a glass of water near by because you much try these chips because they are delicious.
Alyssa L.
Philadelphia , PA
Favorite Doritos. The taste of the sweet and salty is so perfect and curbs any craving you may have! If you get them on sale it’s even better because chips in general are expensive so I think the price could be better. Always recommend though.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?