BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Samantha C.
Huntington, WV
Honestly one of my favorite Dorito flavors. I love the little bit of sweet with a touch of spice. Wakes up your mouth with all the flavor.
Alyx M.
The flavor makes me feel like im eating something higher class than doritos. 😂 They're great. My boyfriend and i always battle over the bag
Kaylynn F.
Delicious! If you like spicy because you enjoy flavours that are soicy i recommend these. They taste so good and the feed my heat addiction
Janet L.
These have basically replaced by previous favorite Doritos flavor, cool ranch. Mild heat but so addicting that I have a hard time stopping!
Daniela H.
I used to eat these in elementary school. Still love them. They're not very spicy. To me they're more sweet. But they're still really good.
Madison M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these chips but they are very spicy! I'm not a huge fan of spicy so these wouldn't be my first choice but they were still very good!
Divya S.
Deer Park, NY
The best chips ever made in the world. I'd eat it with any sandwich I could live on these chips. I love the combination of sweet and spicy
Janee M.
Bronx
I don't like these but my kids loves these. They just too pricey for chips . They need to put more in the bag for the price they asking for
Willow s.
muskogee
These chips are really flavorful and true to the flavors they have. There crispy and not to bad to have when you watch how much you do eat.
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love these Doritos!!! This is my first choice when it comes to Doritos. They're sweet with a spicy kick and very delicious!!!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?