BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Gracie T.
Washington
these are one of my favorite chips they're sweet and spicy at the same time they're so delicious it's like having dinner and dessert
Paige A.
Love these my favorite chip Doritos have came out with. The taste is so unique just the right amount of spice. Would buy these again.
Kristen O.
Pendleton
Best Doritos flavor if you like a little spicy kick! The sweet balances the spicy so you get the kick but it doesn't burn your mouth
Kristine F.
Ballwin, MO
Delicious, it was sweet spicy and hard to stop eating. Comes in a good sized bag for your money. Very good money spent on those chips
Ashley W.
Phoenix
I really like these doritos more than any other Pier One of the best flavors to Rideau came out with from a family really likes them
Nikki P.
I love anything that is spicy chili flavored, and these are no exception. Not too spicy, but enough of a kick to make them delicious
jannel c.
Sacramento, CA
The perfect combination of sweet and spicy. And as a person who cannot stand spicy food. This is my go to!! Oh I LOVE THESE CHIPS!!!
Megan M.
This flavor is good but not my favorite Dorrito flavor. i enjoy the spicy and sweet mixture but they are not something that I crave.
Kenisha C.
This is the most fantastic dorito flavor ever. I crave it in my sleep. I can taste the pic right now. Smh. What took them so long!?!?
Sami M.
Lyndon Station
I love this flavor and spiciness. Not to spicy but does have little kick. Will eat these chips all the time and they are affordable.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?