BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
MacKenzie G.
Mooresville , NC
The flavor in these is fantastic. The only problem I've come across is that if you eat a lot of these quickly, your mouth will get hot.
Heather S.
Overland Park, KS
I've just recently discovered this flavor and I'm obsessed!!!! Sweet and salty all in one chip and just a hint of spice! This is a YES!
Cassandra S.
Murfreesboro, TN
These at my favorite Doritos, the perfect mix between spicy and sweet. I will easily go through a bag of these in one day, no problem!
Ashley S.
Toledo, OH
Makes the perfect snack or haystacks. Has a bold flavor that will have you coming right back. I always buy a bag when im at the store.
Antonio C.
Hands down my favorite flaver of the Dorito family! Not too spicy and they make for the perfect snack to liven up your pallet a bit!
Olivia R.
Hampton, FL
My all time favorite flavor of Doritos you cannot go wrong with it and if you haven’t tried you’re missing out on these awesome chips
Danielle B.
Fall River, MA
These are the perfect blend of sweet and spicy! Even my children 14, 10, and 3 enjoy these. They're kind of a staple in my house lol
Ciara H.
Carrollton, GA
I tried these chips not too long ago. The flavor is good but it wasn't my favorite. I definitely prefer other flavors over this one.
Jaritza C.
Allentown, PA
I love this kind of Doritos because it’s sweet and spicy. I would recommend anyone that hasn’t tried this kind of Doritos to try it.
Kristine F.
Ballwin, MO
Delicious, it was sweet spicy and hard to stop eating. Comes in a good sized bag for your money. Very good money spent on those chips
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?