BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Tyla A.
Buffalo, MN
BEST ONE EVER! These are hands down favorite chips. They're sweet at first then they hit you with the spicy & they flavor is so good
taylor w.
Pulaski, WI
This is one of my favorite kind of chips. I like any chips with some heat in them! It gives me that heat & A little sweet! <3
Kayla S.
These are my absoulte favorite chips. They are a little hot to eat but they have succhh a great flavor so its totally worth the heat.
Jess K.
Boynton Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
Utterly addictive. I cant seem to put the bag down once I've started, and inevitably end up grazing the bottom of the bag for crumbs.
Elizabeth B.
Love love love! Definitely have to have self control with a bag of these!Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Stacy B.
Tulsa, OK
I love the Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos! They are addictive for sure! They combine a great chip with great flavor. Sweet & spicy yummy!
Andrea F.
Boynton Beach, FL
These are my favorite flavor Doritos. In our family we love to use them for our nachos. They’re great with a sandwich on a rainy day.
Mikayla C.
So yummy! Love this flavor because it truly fits the name of the product with the sweet and spicy! Love the color of the bag as well
Stacy G.
Wilmington, CA
These are my favorite! It's like the salsa verde. But ten times better! If you want some spice in your chips I would recommend these!
Jema B.
Louisville, KY
These have the perfect amount of sweet and heat. My fiancé always asks me to pick these up at the store when he has a salty craving.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?