BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jenny S.
Portland, OR
These are seriously the best flavor of Doritos EVER!! Our household favorite anyways. It is so hard not to eat the whole bag at once.
Grabrielle L.
Durham
Not too spicy. Very well flavored. Perfect for anyone that doesn't like super spicy chips. Really addicting. I can't stop eating them
Dustin H.
Sooo good! Love that sweet spice and tang! The classic chip mixed with some spice! Delicious and definitely recommend this product!!
Taylor D.
These are my favorite flavor chips. I buy the all the time as a test coffe myself. I can easily eat a bag, by myself, in one sitting.
Allison C.
Poway, CA
This remidns me of takis but I prefer the latter over this. I find it an average flavor and I typically don't reach or crave for it.
Christine M.
ANGOLA, NY
The Sweet Chili flavor is a fan favorite by everyone in my house - including the die-hard Cool Ranch teenager loves this flavor. Yum!
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
I love to snack on these! They have such a delicious taste I have a hard time not trying to eat all of them. I highly recommend them.
Antonio C.
Hands down my favorite flaver of the Dorito family! Not too spicy and they make for the perfect snack to liven up your pallet a bit!
Todre ..
Complete favorite! These are so good! I love eating them with nachos. You can find them at your local grocery store on the chip aisle
Dana R.
Columbus , OH
These have a really good sweet and spicy flavor to them, so if that's the flavor combo you're looking for, you'll be very satisfied!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?