BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
jannel c.
Sacramento, CA
The perfect combination of sweet and spicy. And as a person who cannot stand spicy food. This is my go to!! Oh I LOVE THESE CHIPS!!!
Alexis M.
Lewiston
my future husband love this i can only eat so much they give me heartburn other than that i love them defintaly a hit in my household
Julianne W.
Loganville
The spicy sweet chili is a strange flavor. It's not bad but it's one of those flavors that you have to be really craving to want it.
Madison G.
Upper Sandusky
By far the best flavor this brand has made thus far and I don’t know what I was doing with my life before these were introduced to me
Allison M.
Orlando, FL
My favorite Doritos of all time! They are the perfect balance of sweet and spicy! I didn’t think I would like them, but I love them!
Stephanie D.
No words best chips ever! I purchase a bag almost ever other day. Not the healthiest snack but it's affordable for those on a budget.
steph d.
West chester , PA
Love the spicy Doritos they are so amazing the only problem is you what to watch what you’re eating because you’ll eat the whole bag
Tara M.
These definitely have to be my least favorite Dorito flavor. I'm honestly surprised it was never made as a limited edition flavor lol
Courtney K.
Tarpon Springs
OMG, THIS IS one of my favorite flavours of chips, I eat these literally almost 24/7. You need to get these now if you have not yet.
Kasey W.
These are my all time favorite Doritos, they're the right bit of sweet when you first eat them but after a few you can feel the burn!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?