BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Chelsey M.
Delaware, OH
Not really my thing when it comes to flavors. But a fav for kids & significant other. Can buy it usually at any local grocery store.
চন্দ্র •.
Silver Spring
my brother brought this one buy and i was ify about this chip. but once i tried it i liked it and told couple of people to buy this.
Yanziry👑 B.
Houston TX
I really really like Doritos they are my favorite chips in the world. They have that cheesey flavor that makes you want to eat more.
laila a.
These are my favorite flavor of Doritos ! They are equally spicy as well as still a great taste. Doritos always make the best chips!
Nicholas L.
These chips are a delicious snack! They have a great spicy taste with a hint of sweet. They are a perfect way to satisfy your hunger!
Crystal A.
New Bedford, MA
I love these chips it has a sweet flavor but I aslo like that it is spicy. The chilly flavor is so good I can eat these all the time.
Mercedes B.
Las Vegas, NV
Very good I just love the sweet and spicy aspect of them ..so good and surprisingly sweet...
I like eating them with a ham sandwichs
Chynna B.
Big Springs, NE
These were a little too spicy for my liking, but my husband loved them. He loves hot, spicy foods, so these were perfect for him!
Sharon S.
Orlando, FL
These are by far one of my favorite chips, I can never eat just a few of these the spice on these are superb I highly recommend these
Christiena D.
5661 east us hwy 84 cowarts al
I love these chips they are by far the best chip ever, great taste. I love to bread my chicken in them and bake it. Such a great chip
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?