BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
I’m not a huge huge fan of spicy ANYTHING, but I love the kick that this chip has. It really is why the flavor is called — and it’s delicious. A great snack, party snack, beach snack.. this flavor reminds me sorta like top ramen seasoning on a tortilla chip, which sounds weird but is NOT bad at all.
Teysha V.
Seattle
They do not beat hot cheetos but if you are craving something spicy this would do the trick, they are so good! You will be addicted for sure. I only have them every once in a while because they are not a healthy snack but who can say no to doritos???
Jessica C.
This is probably my favorite dorito. It's just the right mixture of sweet and spicy. It's so hard to put down which is why I don't always buy them because I would just eat them all the time and that's not very healthy! I would definitely recommend them but use caution, you may become addicted.
🌻Myia K.
Want a spicy and tangy bang in your mouth? These are it right here. The spice won't hit you at first, but once it does, it's a good spice. I buy these at Walmart all the time and I'm never disappointed or dissatisfied. I would recommend these to everyone.
Keiline O.
When I first tried these daily had the big bag I was in middle school and I thought these were the best things ever I never tried these before and I remember what you became into like many bags but I love them so much and you should try them is a nice spicy sweet taste to them and it’s delicious
shantell f.
Elgin, SC
This flavor of doritos is the best i have ever had and its the best they have ever created. I remember growing up i didnt like so i just stopped buying it but one day my mom bought it and o ate some and it was so delicious.
Rich A.
Ooltewah, TN
As one of my favorite chips, I can't get enough of these. They have just the right amount of spiciness and have a exceedingly bold flavor. I love these chips! Go see for yourself why I totally recommend these chips by buying yourself a bag! Enjoy!
Casey S.
Forest Lake
I love these chips. They are a perfect snack on there own or with some dip. I love spicy food, and this definitely satisfies my craving. It also has a perfect sweet side to it when your eating it. They are at every store and are always well priced.
Krystal W.
Our family loves Doritos. We always have some flavor in stock at our house. This flavor is the perfect medium with just a kick of heat. The kids don’t particularly care for this flavor though. It doesn’t really taste like chili to me but I do like the flavor.
Maggie L.
Marianna, FL
These by far are my favorite variety of Doritos. I love them for a pick me up snack every afternoon. Yes they have a little kick to them but very tasty and fulfilling.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?