BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kylie M.
These are my favorite! I love paring these with a sandwich for lunch and a pickle! These are so yummy and have that nice kick to them.
Guadalupe C.
I have to admit this are my favorite Doritos flavor. I usually buy them at my local store mostly Walmart. Not healthy but really good.
Stacy G.
Wilmington, CA
These are my favorite! It's like the salsa verde. But ten times better! If you want some spice in your chips I would recommend these!
Christen F.
Chula Vista , CA
MY FAVORITE! You would think they didn’t taste as good as it sound but wow I was amazed! And now I’m hooked ! You have to try these.
Ashley W.
Phoenix
I really like these doritos more than any other Pier One of the best flavors to Rideau came out with from a family really likes them
Katie M.
Conway, MO
These chips are addicting. You can't stop with a few. The sweet with a hint of spice is the perfect combo to satisfy your taste buds
Leslie J.
Osmond, NE
Pretty good Doritos, the flavor is very strong. They aren't my favorite but I do enjoy them. They are very good dipped in sour cream.
Alexis M.
Lewiston
my future husband love this i can only eat so much they give me heartburn other than that i love them defintaly a hit in my household
jannel c.
Sacramento, CA
The perfect combination of sweet and spicy. And as a person who cannot stand spicy food. This is my go to!! Oh I LOVE THESE CHIPS!!!
Jenny M.
Berea, OH
This isn't my favorite flavor. It's not bad, but it's not great either. I always prefer nacho cheese or cool ranch over this flavor.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?