BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Elda M.
These taste really great but it leaves my mouth super dry even after drinking water. The flavor is spot on and I still would buy this.
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Honestly I'm not a Doritos chips fan but these are really really good!! There's not too much of the flavoring dust on them. just right.
Kayla W.
My husband loves these. The flavor is very powerful and exciting. The spicy and sweet combined is a very welcome and loved combination.
PAMELA J.
Ferndale
The flavor is just right it makes you want to keep eating them and then some more! The crunchey texture makes them good for dipping too
Elizabeth L.
can' go wromg with nacho cheesd flavored. Love them with sandwhiches especially tuna sandwhiches or chicken salad. They make things pop
Albanys T.
Doritos are amazing snacks and it's the favorite one at party, spicy sweet chili are my favorite one but i enjoy all of doritos options
Angelica C.
Modesto, CA
LOVE that these chips are accidentally vegan so i snack on them during the day and my daughter loves these chips as well, huge plus!!!
Cierra C.
Lumberton, NC
So delicious. A little spicy for my liking but not too spicy. The sweet and spicy conflicting flavors make the purchase well worth it.
Chels M.
green river
Our family can (unhealthily) go through a whole bag of these a day. These are our absolute favorite snack. We munch on them constantly!
Dawn N.
Grand rapids, MI
These are by far my favorite Doritos! I love the mix of sweet and spicy I am a returning customer to this brand and will keep returning
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?