BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Daniell T.
Branson, MO
This is my favorite flavor out of all Doritos flavors. It's spicy and sweet, but tolerable. It literally tastes amazing with anything.
Steffany C.
I’m no longer eating chips but this one was one of my favorite! My husband and my daughters still love and make me buy it at the store.
Brianna H.
Kent, OH
If you are one that loves flavorful snacks this is for you! Spicy sweet chili chips are by far the greatest snack flavor i’ve ever had!
auti j.
Imperial
So good sweet and hot but its just the right amount of both i love these alot they taste so good and go perfect with anything you eat.
Alex P.
Myrtle Beach
Just one word YUMMY these taste amazing they’re sweet and spicy not really sure how to describe them but I LOVE THEM MY FAVORITE CHIPS
Elizabeth L.
can' go wromg with nacho cheesd flavored. Love them with sandwhiches especially tuna sandwhiches or chicken salad. They make things pop
Samantha P.
Stanford, KY
Not my favorite Dorito flavor, but they're pretty good. They're a little spicy but not too much that they burn your mouth or anything.
Elda M.
These taste really great but it leaves my mouth super dry even after drinking water. The flavor is spot on and I still would buy this.
Tina E.
Winter Haven
My whole family loves these! We hide the bag from each other!! A little sweet & spicy are so good! These don't last long in our house.
Kayla W.
My husband loves these. The flavor is very powerful and exciting. The spicy and sweet combined is a very welcome and loved combination.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?