BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jazmyn T.
Orlando, FL
These are my favorite Doritos and I would never eat any other flavor.I get these from any gas station,Walmart,or Target I love these!!
Andrea C.
Columbus
These are my favorite chips! They are just the right taste of sweet and spicy! My daughter even,enjoys them and she doesn't like spicy
Jordan G.
Springfield , MO
The spicy sweet chilli dorito is so good that the first time I tried them I ate the whole family size bag. But those days are behind me
Analia L.
Deltona
These chips are amazinggggggg. I love the spice and the way it tastes like chili too and I always get these. Truly my favorite doritos
Lundyn M.
Denton
Purchased at: Kroger
Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love
Cassandra S.
Murfreesboro, TN
These at my favorite Doritos, the perfect mix between spicy and sweet. I will easily go through a bag of these in one day, no problem!
Tiffany T.
Newport, TN
Oh my! These are my favorite doritos! They have just the right about of kick to them! They are sweet at first then have a kick of spicy
Adriana M.
These are delicious they aren’t that spicy but if you have a sensitive tongue-in-cheek wouldn’t recommend other than that this is good.
Britni G.
Canton, MI
Loveeeeeeeeee these chips they are my favorite chips they are delicious very flavorful seems to satisfy my cravings each an every time
Dianne H.
These are my favorite Doritos!! The spicy sweet flavor is bomb and oh so addicting. I love how crunchy they are. Best flavor ever!! A++
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?