BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Daniell T.
Branson, MO
This is my favorite flavor out of all Doritos flavors. It's spicy and sweet, but tolerable. It literally tastes amazing with anything.
Dianne H.
These are my favorite Doritos!! The spicy sweet flavor is bomb and oh so addicting. I love how crunchy they are. Best flavor ever!! A++
Camden P.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my favorite chip that Doritios makes, I love the sweet and spicy mixture! It reminds me of the sweet chili sauce from McDonalds
María H.
Oologah, OK
The taste of this sweet chili flavored it is the best. To me it taste so good with a little more tang in it. And it's healthier for you
Allison G.
Trevose, PA
I don't like anything spicy but this combined with the sweet makes it totally worth it there's no other chip like it and I'm obsessed.
Lorretta C.
Lagrange, GA
These flavor of Doritos are my favorite. I love spicy stuff, and I also love sweet stuff and these chips give me a good balance of both
Sue V.
Amazing flavor! I am not a big fan of spicy food but these are an exception. They taste great! They balance sweet and spicy very well.
Andrea C.
Columbus
These are my favorite chips! They are just the right taste of sweet and spicy! My daughter even,enjoys them and she doesn't like spicy
MacKenzie G.
Mooresville , NC
The flavor in these is fantastic. The only problem I've come across is that if you eat a lot of these quickly, your mouth will get hot.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
I love these. I think when I was pregnant I bought out the publix lol. They have a kick to them but the sweet taste makes it less spicy
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?