BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Allison B.
Norwood Young America
Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips are super tasty!!! Not too spicy but also not your “plain Jane” chip either
Nisha M.
75254
Its good .I actually don't have anything to say because they are not spicy and has a little Coolranch to it. But others might like it.
Kristen B.
Garner, NC
LOVE the flavor !! It’s a nice tangy sorta taste although you’ll need a mint after you eat these lol . But I honestly love the taste !!
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
Oh my these are delicious! Not too hot just enough spice to satisfy you. Only downfall is before you know it you've eaten way too many!
Sue V.
Amazing flavor! I am not a big fan of spicy food but these are an exception. They taste great! They balance sweet and spicy very well.
PAMELA J.
Ferndale
The flavor is just right it makes you want to keep eating them and then some more! The crunchey texture makes them good for dipping too
Brianna H.
Kent, OH
If you are one that loves flavorful snacks this is for you! Spicy sweet chili chips are by far the greatest snack flavor i’ve ever had!
Adriana M.
These are delicious they aren’t that spicy but if you have a sensitive tongue-in-cheek wouldn’t recommend other than that this is good.
Heather S.
Overland Park, KS
I've just recently discovered this flavor and I'm obsessed!!!! Sweet and salty all in one chip and just a hint of spice! This is a YES!
Guadalupe C.
I have to admit this are my favorite Doritos flavor. I usually buy them at my local store mostly Walmart. Not healthy but really good.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?