BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
I love these since they came out . Which was like i think 6 years ago i can‘t quite remember but i have loved this flavor since long and i always eat these . I definetly recommend these . Just a little warning these can be a bit hot for some people well m used to it since m half indian😋
Aleya N.
Hamilton
Nothing can compare to these spicy sweet chili Doritos. Whenever I’m craving a chip, it’s always these!! I usually get them from Walmart or shop rite but they’re basically everywhere.
Leah F.
Sugar Land, TX
Hands down best Doritos flavor ever. No flavor will ever compare with these. I can’t name the last time I had cool ranch or nacho cheese Doritos because all I ever get are these now.
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
If you like Doritos, and haven’t tried the Spicy Sweet Chili flavor, you need to run to the store right now. It’s my new favorite flavor. Don’t be afraid if you don’t like spicy foods, because it’s really not too spicy. I wouldn’t be disappointed if they added a little extra heat.
Justin H.
Irvine, CA
The is the most interesting flavor of Doritos, but it has become my favorite and must have for snacking. Every time I take a bite I am drawn to its flavor again!
Peyton C.
Watertown, NY
These are my favorite chips out there. I love eating them with my tacos and making a taco salad with them rather than having a shell. I can’t remember the last time I had an actual taco and didn’t use my sweet chili Doritos. Their deliiiiiicious and not as spicy as one would think.
Ann L.
stroudsburg
These chips are vegan... yes vegans can eat Doritos too. They have great flavor and honestly you don’t have to read a review of them to know they’re good. They're Doritos after all.
Ronda S.
Vancouver, WA
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips are so delicious. You get all the flavor that Doritos is famous for. The sweet tast followed by the spicy is such a wonderful combination. These Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Toritilla Chips have a crunch that every one loves
Angel M.
modesto
This is exactly what the name says, it’s got a little bit of the chile verde taste, not all that spicy though, but sweet at the end, I was iffy about it, I tried another chip just to make sure it was for me till I realised the bag was empty lol. So I can’t complain, I liked them.
Marissa A.
Crystal Lake, IL
A family favorite in my house! just the right amount of sweet and spicy. You don’t notice the spice at first until u find yourself reaching for a glass of water. a great party chip!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?