BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Shantii W.
These are like going to the Chinese restaurant without actually going to eat Chinese. I've purchased a few bags, we can't just eat one.
Arely S.
United states
Anything that has to do with spice I'm all about and this is definitely it, I wouldn't recommend it to someone who isn't a fan of spicy
Wendy N.
Reading, PA
9 out of 10 egen i go to the store these are the ones i buy i love the sweet spicy taste of they my mouth just watery talkibg bout them
auti j.
Imperial
So good sweet and hot but its just the right amount of both i love these alot they taste so good and go perfect with anything you eat.
Karen R.
I throw these bad boys inside of my sandwiches ALL THE TIME! Im a huge spicy food eater and i love these. I buy huge bags all the timee
Brookelyn A.
Springfield
You can never go wrong with these. They’re like sweet, but also have a small kick/chili flavor. These are my absolute favorite Doritos!
Jessica M.
Burgin
This kind is my most favorite! They are a little spicy but not to bad. They are spicy enough you don't feel like you mouth is on fire.
•☀️• C.
Pensacola, FL
I hate these chips. I like it’s a sweet chili flavor that I’m not really feeling. There’s not very much spiciness just sweet nastiness
Dakotah F.
High Ridge
These are my bfs are favor chips. He has to get them every time we go to the store and I swear he will eat the whole bag in one setting
JADE B.
Boucherville, QC
this is the best flavor ever. not oo spicy but has a kick too it. i love this in summer with a nice beer. recommend this kind to anyone
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?