BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Cortney H.
Lynchburg, TN
These are in my opinion the best doritos. There sweet and spicy at the same time. Pretty hot though. Definitely for a strong stomache lol
audrey w.
michigan baby
Best chip flavor hands down. Nothing else compares. My husband likes cool ranch and these are mine. Get them every time i go to the store
Cassandra L.
Columbus
Sweet mother mary, these doritos spin my world. I love them so much. I can eat entire family size bags. Seriously. These chips are life.
Emma K.
Honestly, I was surprised that Iiked this so much. It has the right amount of heat and sweetness and it just works well. Recommend 10/10
Melissa B.
Rochester
I'm not to much of a spicy food type of girl, so when my daughter had me try hers I was pleasantly surprised that they weren't to spicy.
Hannah B.
Atlanta , GA
This flavor came out when I was in high school and my life has never been the same. It’s sweet and spicy! Can’t get any better than that!
Sarah W.
Leitchfield, KY
Favorite Doritos of all time is definitely spicy sweet chili. They aren't too spicy but they aren't too sweet. It's the perfect mixture!
Elyssa M.
Liberty, MO
This is the best flavored chip ever! They arent Too hot so my kids love to eat them also. You can buy them at almost all grocery stores.
Rachel M.
Owensboro, KY
These are my FAVORITE chips in the world. Sweet, but with a kick! They are so addicting I have to stop myself from eating the whole bag!😋
Nicholle M.
Wahiawa , HI
These are my husbands favorite. I'm only give 4 stars because they are hard to find. I have family mail them to us all the way in Hawaii!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?