BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Amanda M.
Zion
My Favorite dorito flavor of all time. Its got a little spice with the sweet and salty, its just makes the best flavor for a great snack
Genesis G.
Humble , TX
I'm actually eating this right now lol they are so good it's crazy when Walmart has them because they hardly carry them they are so bomb
Deirdre S.
Christiansburg, VA
I love this chips! They have a little kick to them, but very delicous. Even makes it better when they on sale at my local grocery store!
Andrea S.
Plantation, FL
Yeasssssss! Best dorito flavor ever! They do get pretty hot but you don't want to stop eating them! My favorite bag to pick up for sure!
Lanaa😈 T.
usa
Yall these Doritos are amazing and these taste so good they have a little bit of sweet and a hint and after taste of spice amazing guys!!
Missy S.
Delicious. I love spicy food and this is the perfect spicy snack. If it's late afternoon at work and I'm hungry, this is my go to snack.
Nena K.
Willingboro, NJ
These chips have a sweet and spicy flavor that I love! When you're looking for a different taste than navho or ranch, I reach for these.
Bobby H.
Lerona
These have a great flavor with just the right amount of heat. You get that sweet flavor then the chili kicks in but they are not to hot.
Stormy W.
Oh my! These bad boys are so good, it's a flavor of sweet but spicy. Not over bearing spicy either, it's just the right amount of spicy.
Taylor C.
Staten Island
These are my favorite chips ever!! I hate spicy food but they are amazing they are sweet than have a little kick after. But great flavor
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?