BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Esther E.
BY FAR MY FAVORITE CHIPS EVEERRRR! Just the right amount of sweet and spicy for me. Once you get one you'll want to finish the whole bag.
Rihanna M.
This is one of my favorite bags of chips. They are spicy which is great for people who love spicy food. They taste better then they look.
Naketia S.
Favorite chip in the world. Everyone should go out and buy. They are a perfect combination of spicy any sweet. Great chip. Great company
Whisper M.
These have a great flavor mixing the sweet and the spicy! My husband buys them nearly every time he sees them. Very popular in our home!
Diana R.
I love these. The combination of sweet and spicy is so good and I would totally recommend eating these. They're great for a savory snack.
Patricia S.
I have purchased this one many times. It is a little spicy. But it's soooo goooood!! I have purchased several different flavored Doritos.
Laura N.
Hamburg, PA
If you like a bite of heat, but don't want your mouth to hate you these are the chips! Great flavor, tolerable heat, best variety by far!
Ashley C.
These have a unique taste that I'm all about! While they are spicey, the sweet chilli blends with it perfectly for an excellent balance!
maritza v.
Malverne, NY
honestly my favorite doritos ever, they start off sweet but after awhile they get alil spice the mkre you eat them but they are soo good
Madlina A.
The only Doritos I love! I could buy a
Million bags if I could! It’s my favorite right next to hot Cheetos, I love it, it taste amazing.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?