BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Sarah D.
Brooklyn, NY
Yum I love this flavor of doritos its so unique. Spicy but sweet at the same time. They are super addicting. Really really good! 5 stars!
Lexi R.
Huntington, WV
Spicy sweet chili Doritos are my absolute favorite chips! It’s the perfect blend of a tangy sweet flavor mixed with a little fiery kick.
Esther E.
BY FAR MY FAVORITE CHIPS EVEERRRR! Just the right amount of sweet and spicy for me. Once you get one you'll want to finish the whole bag.
TANYA K.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is my jam! Best chips ever. I like the spicy flavor! I love spicy food so this is definitely for me. Usually very cheap at Walmart!
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
These are one of my favorite flavors of Doritos,besides the Cool Ranch. I like how they are not that spicy. These are great for parties.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Definitely a sweet flavor with a hint of chili! Such a good flavor. If you enjoy your chili sweater than this will be a home run for you!
Nena K.
Willingboro, NJ
These chips have a sweet and spicy flavor that I love! When you're looking for a different taste than navho or ranch, I reach for these.
Dottie M.
South Hadley, MA
The Best things ever!!!Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips Amazing flavors of sweet and spicy 🌶but not to hot!!!
Marti L.
This flavor is addicting! I like the combination of sweetness and spiciness. It does get a little too spicy when I eat too many at once.
Jaline O.
Bronx, NY
My favorite chip of all time. Love the spicy taste of the chip. It has a tangy taste at first but then become alittle sweet. Amazing chip
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?