BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Shakeria D.
west palm beach florda
I love these chip. It taste amazing sweet and spicy so good. I always have a bag of these in my house. And the only of kind i really eat.
Aubrey G.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite doritos flavor! Has a mild spicy kick. Great for people who enjoy extra flavor but don't particularly like very spicy things.
Leah R.
Wilton, IA
Love the sweet and spicy. These chips are by far my favorite Doritos flavor. I almost always have to buy them when I see the. Love them!
lynn c.
New york
Great Taste, Good kick!! Looking for something a little extra, this will defineltly satisfy your taste buds!! My 11 year olds favorite!!
Robin M.
Proctorville
Taste exactly like the name. Sweet chili. A little too sweet for me not exactly the flavor of chip I prefer. Prolly won’t purchase again.
Alyssa H.
These are the all time best doritos ever in my opinion, i eat them all the time and i use them on my homemade taco pizza. Its delicious!
Nicholle M.
Wahiawa , HI
These are my husbands favorite. I'm only give 4 stars because they are hard to find. I have family mail them to us all the way in Hawaii!
Chinks 👛.
Queens
As a vegetarian, this is the only flavor I eat due to it having simple ingredients such as spices and etc. very tasty and not overpriced
Jaslynn D.
Clermont , FL
So yummy so crisotto and crunchy love this flavor it has a lil kick to it but not too bad my kids love them and it’s affordable
Linda L.
Georgia
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Doritos especially with chili it's really good. It also has a sweet flavor added to it. I would recommend this flavor of Doritos.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?