BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Janet L.
These have basically replaced by previous favorite Doritos flavor, cool ranch. Mild heat but so addicting that I have a hard time stopping!
JoHannah R.
Puxico
These are a favorite of mine. 100% love how flavorful they are with that right kick of spice. I buy these every time I go grocery shopping!
Isaac V.
Meriden
Surprisingly these are actually really good. Has just the right amount of spiceDoritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
These Doritos have just the right amount of Spice & Sweetness! I can sit down and eat a whole bag without even realizing I have done it!
audrey w.
michigan baby
Best chip flavor hands down. Nothing else compares. My husband likes cool ranch and these are mine. Get them every time i go to the store
Dorothy C.
Mckinney, TX
By far the best Doritos out there. Sweet and spicy at the same time with so much flavor and so much to them. I never get tired of these.
Alyssa H.
These are the all time best doritos ever in my opinion, i eat them all the time and i use them on my homemade taco pizza. Its delicious!
Elyssa M.
Liberty, MO
This is the best flavored chip ever! They arent Too hot so my kids love to eat them also. You can buy them at almost all grocery stores.
lynn c.
New york
Great Taste, Good kick!! Looking for something a little extra, this will defineltly satisfy your taste buds!! My 11 year olds favorite!!
Keoyna P.
Jackson
These are awesome! I thought they would be too spicy. They aren't. I thought I wouldn't like the sweetness. But I did. Pretty good chips
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?