BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Megan A.
Eastpointe, MI
My son loves these chips! He can't eat the spicy original doritos, he says they are to hot, but these seem to be the perfect blend for him
Mrs. B.
Kenefic
These are literally my favorite kind of chips! Sweet and spicy! I love to put chips on my sandwiches and these are the best to do so with!!
Tierra L.
United States
I love these. The sweet the spice together is marvelous. It's so freaking delicious. Aaaahhhh! If you haven't tried it you are missing out
Belize S.
Cle Elum, WA
Very yummy! Would recommend! Very different flavor then most of there chips but if you like sweet and sour you would definitely like these.
Oluwatosin O.
Richton Park, IL
Best Doritos ever!! The taste is so unique. It’s sweet and spicy all at the same time. The design of the bag is so cute also I love purple.
Selene k M.
If you're a chip lover, this is definitely on your list of favorites. This is my favorite Doritos flavor. I would definitely recommend it.
Michelle W.
Stockton, CA
It sounds a little weird at first but once I tried them, I was hooked! I ate almost a whole bag before I knew it! They are that addicting!
Alyx M.
The flavor makes me feel like im eating something higher class than doritos. 😂 They're great. My boyfriend and i always battle over the bag
Samantha C.
Huntington , WV
Honestly one of my favorite Dorito flavors. I love the little bit of sweet with a touch of spice. Wakes up your mouth with all the flavor.
Natalia M.
Rocky Point, NY
So delicious. The flavor is strong and has a kick. Definitely not your boring Doritos. I still like to dip them into salsa once in a while.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?