BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Brittany G.
Bear, DE
My favorite flavor ever!!!! It's an interesting and different flavor and I love it so much. The sweetness and spicyness together is so good
Caylie T.
New Phila, OH
These are the best chips! I was skeptical at first but they have a really great flavor with just a little bit of a kick. Highly recommended
Kelly H.
Aurora , ME
This is one of my fav flavors of Doritos. I'm so happy Taco Bell made a taco out of this flag. You can literally write this about any where
ilona K.
Happy Valley
I like that they are extra crispy and have LOTS of flavor! I eat these all the time with my friends and these are by far my favorite chips!
Divya S.
Deer Park, NY
The best chips ever made in the world. I'd eat it with any sandwich I could live on these chips. I love the combination of sweet and spicy
James A.
I really love sweet chilli flavord any thing and these chips are so good i would 100% recomend buying these chips if you like spicy foods.
Tierra L.
United States
I love these. The sweet the spice together is marvelous. It's so freaking delicious. Aaaahhhh! If you haven't tried it you are missing out
Kirstin R.
Tampa, FL
This is such an underrated flavor. Its sweet at first and then you get the kick in the back of your throat. Super yummy and addicting chip.
Janet L.
These have basically replaced by previous favorite Doritos flavor, cool ranch. Mild heat but so addicting that I have a hard time stopping!
Robin B.
Highly addictive. Just enough sweet to combat the spicy, and they're Doritos... So you can eat a whole bag if you're not paying attention!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?