BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Sam R.
Buffalo
My favorite dorito ever! I can polish a bag off and not think twice. They do have a kick so after you eat a lot it can get to be a bit much
Alissa O.
This flavor of Doritos is the best! Sweet chili has just the right amount of spice. On a corn chip the spice combination really works well.
Raine F.
Alderson
My absolute favorite. I could eat these every day! They have been my favorite for years ! I seem to buy a bag every time I’m in the store.
Lara S.
Hartselle, AL
I'm not much of a chip person in general (except for Sunchips lol) or even dorito person, but if I had to choose, it will always be these.
Brittany G.
Bear, DE
My favorite flavor ever!!!! It's an interesting and different flavor and I love it so much. The sweetness and spicyness together is so good
Yola G.
Memphis, TN
Man these are great tasting chips. Goes great with chili too lol and are fine by themselves. These and the various other flavors are great.
Divya S.
Deer Park, NY
The best chips ever made in the world. I'd eat it with any sandwich I could live on these chips. I love the combination of sweet and spicy
Amber R.
Cape Girardeau
This is my favorite Dorito flavor! I love the spicy sweet taste! However we don't buy them much because this brand is on the expensive end.
Madison M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these chips but they are very spicy! I'm not a huge fan of spicy so these wouldn't be my first choice but they were still very good!
Kelsey L.
Newton , IA
These are probably my favorite Doritos. They have quite the kick to them but aren’t so hot that they will take away the taste of the chip.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?