BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Megan A.
Eastpointe, MI
My son loves these chips! He can't eat the spicy original doritos, he says they are to hot, but these seem to be the perfect blend for him
Fran J.
Philadelphia
This is hands down my favorite of the Dorito flavors. It is so flavorful it really satisfies my salty cravings with a little bit of sweet.
Alicia C.
Chicago, Illinois
Decided to try something different at the vending machine today. I'm glad I bought these. They are the perfect balance of sweet and spicy.
Maggie W.
Perfect for when you want a little kick of spice and not a whole punch of spice. Very addictive haha. Careful you may just eat a whole bag
Brittany G.
Bear, DE
My favorite flavor ever!!!! It's an interesting and different flavor and I love it so much. The sweetness and spicyness together is so good
Jennifer C.
Portage , IN
I do not necessarily favor this flavor, but my boyfriend eats them like crazy! We literally have about 4 bags of these in our snack cabinet
MacKenzie M.
At first, I thought the flavor was awful yet I kept eating them and started loving the flavor. It’s sweet but spicy- definitely different!
Shelby K.
monroeville, IN
You cant go wrong with any dorito chip really. These are my second favorite flavor! Not to spicy but not to sweet. Good balance and flavor.
Oluwatosin O.
Richton Park, IL
Best Doritos ever!! The taste is so unique. It’s sweet and spicy all at the same time. The design of the bag is so cute also I love purple.
destiny m.
richland
These chips are very tasty. They are good for people who like spicy things but don't want their chips to be so hot that they can't breathe.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?