BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Danielle H.
Orlando
My favorite flavor of Doritos. It’s sweet and spicy at the same time. I love to eat them with a cool drink. Especially down here in Florida.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
My all time favorite!- I love spicy stuff and these lay the foundation!- ahh amazing!- there’s nothing like them!- I recommend all the time!-
ᴀʟʟɪsᴏɴ ᴍ.
Harrison
Absolutely my favorite chips to eat. I catch myself eating the whole bag within minutes. Now I wouldn’t say that it’s the healthiest choice.
Dany B.
Parma, OH
My favorite Doritos ever!! It's both sweet and spicy but it's not like an odd combination that doesn't go together. Soooo good, I love them!!
DUKE👑💜 D.
Wetumpka
These are the best chips i have ever eaten. I get them everyday for lunch. They have this taste that is sweet but spicy. You should get them.
Marissa W.
Kokomo, IN
Too much sweet not enough spice. While I overall enjoyed it, I think they would be more appealing if there was more spice to balance it out.
Charlee S.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I absolutely hated these chips. They taste like you pored a ramen seasoning packet on corn chips. They're not even spicy. Not a fan at all.
Carola C.
miami
This is my favorite Doritos because I like the way it taste And I will recommend it to anyone and I would buy it again over and over again
Shelby K.
monroeville, IN
You cant go wrong with any dorito chip really. These are my second favorite flavor! Not to spicy but not to sweet. Good balance and flavor.
Hannah G.
Peoria, IL
I love these Doritos. I think it is a great flavor but can sometimes be really spicy. I would recommend to anyone that likes a little kick.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?