BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Erin S.
Great combination of flavors. Sweet and tangy and very yummy! I was always a Nacho Cheese gal, but then these bad boys arrived and I have a new love.
Katie C.
For the whole summer I was so obsessed with these chips they taste soooo freaking delicious just writing that reminded me that I need more in my life
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
PHOENIX, AZ
This doritos flavor is so yummy it's a mixture of sweet and salty and spicy it will surprise your tastebuds in a good way. I highly recommend these.
Kate 😊.
Coggon
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite kind, not too spicy but have a little bite. I always have a craving for them, and they are possibly one of my favorite snacks.
Brooklyn H.
Wausau, WI
This is my favorite flavor of Doritos. It’s not very hot either but it’s still got a kick and I love it! Way better than nacho cheese and cool ranch.
Annelie O.
Reno, NV
So good! And vegan! So hell to the yeah! My son like them too! He's super picky so I love that he will enjoy some of these! Walmart always has them!
Delia L.
These are my all time favorite flavor from Doritos. Sometimes it's hard to find because not all stores carry this flavor, so when I see it it's mine
Anna C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Another one of my favorite Dorito flavors! You'll love these if your into the sweet and spicy flavors. It's worth a try and I absolutely love these!
Annalysse G.
Plainfield, IL
This is the perfect flavor and is good to eat at any time. I like bringing these to parties and they are gone in seconds because everyone loves them
Krista H.
Perryville, MO
Anything sweet and spicy I love. At first when we bought this chips I doubted them being any good but I'll admit I was sure wrong. Thy are delicious
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?