BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jasmon B.
Alburgh, VT
I personally love these chips, and it upsets me that my local stores don't seem to carry anything bigger than the personal "snack size" bags.
Ashley P.
Lafollette
My husband and daughter love  If I’d let her, my daughter would eat a whole bag. For me however it’s a little too spicy, but still very good.
alyssa d.
Amazing burst of flavor in each bite! Evenly coated on each chip for a delicious mouthwatering experience that has you going for more chips!
Kyndal B.
McCleary
Hands down my favorite Doritos flavor! I love to dip them in sour cream, but if I'm not careful the entire bag disappears unto my mouth haha
Dany B.
Parma, OH
My favorite Doritos ever!! It's both sweet and spicy but it's not like an odd combination that doesn't go together. Soooo good, I love them!!
Ashley P.
These are DELICIOUS IF YOUR in the mood to eat spicy and sweet chips
This is your best choice
You just can't stop eating them once you start
Rose M.
Not sure about these, they are good but not awesome. I would eat again if someone else bought but don't think I would buy a whole bag again.
kaitlin F.
Wilmington, DE
I love the spicy sweet chili flavor of Doritos. They are not to spicy and not to sweet. They are the perfect combination of sweet and spicy.
Aiyanna S.
Philadelphia pa
These are amazing!they are spicy, tart, and very we'll seasoned. By far the best Doritos made. I like to have these at least every three days
Samantha R.
This flavor of chip is very unique! It's a good flavor and it's a cheap price! Doritos have lots of flavors but this one is one of the best.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?