BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Brittney  T.
Henderson, NV
My husband and my daughter each have to have their own bags of this flavor!! They go absolutely nuts over it!!! Now I’m not a person who likes anything spicy and I don’t generally think chips should be sweet, but these are surprisingly delicious! Perfect balance! Great flavor!! Finger licking good!
Richelle C.
Palmdale, CA
I didn't care for the sweet and spicy Doritos I feel like that coding and the chips is too thick. The kids seem to not care for these either. Will not buy again in the future
Sara H.
Bloomsburg
These Doritos are absolutely DELICIOUS.  The only bad thing about these Doritos is that I can easily sit here and eat an entire bag.  Being vegan never stopped me from giving up the #teamthick lifestyle, TBH.  I highly recommend these to everyone!
Katie S.
Ponca City, OK
They have a good flavor and they are a little hot. I ate them with my chili once and it was good. It made me think of frito chili pie almost. They are yummy and crunchy and go good with sandwiches. I always love chips with my sandwiches though. Doesn't everyone?
Tori C.
Shelbyville, IN
FAVORITE Doritos! Such a great taste that isn’t too overbearing but definitely isn’t dull. Doritos are actually not too fattening so you won’t regret indulging in the bag a bit. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying they are as healthy as organic kale leaves but they aren’t as bad as donuts or theatre butter popcorn!! Definitely the best Doritos in my opinion!!
Faith K.
US
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best! The nacho used to be my favorite until they made these. Love the spice it gives it that kick I like. It's not that spicy but if your sensitive to hot stuff I dont know if it'd be right for you because it has a good kick once you eat so many.
Tara H.
Berryville
These are a treat! I love the tang and the heat. These aren't my go to chip but I enjoy them on occasion. It's a flavor of its own that doesn't really remind me of anything.
Daijah 👸.
Kannapolis, NC
I love the combination of sweet and spicy and these are perfect! They are my go to snack when I’m on my way lecture I grab a bag to eat! Try them out if you haven’t already!
Taylar N.
South Point
These chips have a mixture of sweet and spicy which is my favorite combination. I have been a Doritos fan for a long time and I love when they have different flavors. This certain use to be hard to find but I am songlas others enjoy them just as much as I do!
Felecia R.
Mchenry, IL
These are my absolute favorite Dorito chips out there . It is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy! I just wish gas dtations would start carrying this flavor ! Sometimes I'm lazy and don't feel like driving all the way to the grocery store to buy them !
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?