BY DORITOS®

• Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Brianna C.
Flatwoods, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is mine and my kids favorite flavor of Doritos ever! We have to keep these in stock at home. Always running out my boys love them so much.
Alicia
Waldwick, NJ
My favorite tortilla chips love it has a great voice and never les chips always full. Low in fat as well would recommend anyone who likes chips
Samantha L.
I don't eat these very often. They aren't bad but they are not my favorite. I like the spicy and sweet together but they are almost too sweet.
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In
Very different and very good! I don't often spend money on things that I'm iffy on...so I tried these at a party one night & now I'm addicted!
🖤CAROL🖤 M.
bridgeport
This flavor of Doritos has a little bit of kick while still holding on to that classic Doritos texture and feel. Best Doritos flavor don’t @ me
Emerald S.
ford
These are my second favorite chips i love the sweet and spicy taste it makes your taste buds explode i usually get them at walmart for like 5$
Takeesha J.
these are my favorite flavors of the brand I love how sweet yet a bit tangy. Bought this at a gas station and it definitely met my expectations
Destiny A.
Jacksonville, FL
As a vegan these are heaven sent when I want to eat badly. It's the right amount of sweet and spicy and I always indulge when they're near me.
Angel R.
I think out of all of the doritos chips, this has been my favorite by far. Who knew the combo of sweet and spicy would taste so great in a chip
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?