BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Ashley F.
Knox
The perfect combination of spicy and sweet! These Doritos really hit the spot when your looking for something a little different to munch on!
Ashley P.
These are DELICIOUS IF YOUR in the mood to eat spicy and sweet chips
This is your best choice
You just can't stop eating them once you start
Bradly D.
THESE ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CHIP IN THE WORLD. THEY ARE A PERFECT COMBINATION OF SWEET AND SPICY ! YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND A BAG IN MY HOUSE !
Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
Great, bold flavor! These chips are delicious! It's a great, bold flavor that you would expect from Doritos. The price is reasonable as well.
Ariana F.
YUM! We always have a bag in our house. Our favorite flavor of Doritos and they are delicious. These are a must have in our house. Try them!!
Katelyn W.
Fort Gay, WV
These are Amazing ! I buy them once a week . They are sweet & sour . No it doesn’t compare in my book. I highly recommend . Corn .
Erica T.
Hawthorne, NJ
My absolute favorite Doritos!!!!!! The flavor is strange but addicting.... they are so not good for you but I can’t help but buying them....
pecolia d.
These chips have a sweet and tangy taste which is a perfect mixture for a snack. Hard to find but when I do I try to get as many as possible.
April H.
Farmville, Va
These are my spicy go to chips they have just enough heat and spice and go well with something cold. My first time trying them I was in love
Kyndal B.
McCleary
Hands down my favorite Doritos flavor! I love to dip them in sour cream, but if I'm not careful the entire bag disappears unto my mouth haha
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?