BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
These Doritos taste great but are not goof for you one bit. If you indulge from time to time they are ok but do not make a staple in your diet!
Evelyn G.
Othello, WA
Amazing balance of taste. Heat and sweetness. I usually eat these with nacho cheese, SO F’N DELICIOUS ! It won’t hurt your wallet to try these.
🖤CAROL🖤 M.
bridgeport
This flavor of Doritos has a little bit of kick while still holding on to that classic Doritos texture and feel. Best Doritos flavor don’t @ me
Takeesha J.
these are my favorite flavors of the brand I love how sweet yet a bit tangy. Bought this at a gas station and it definitely met my expectations
Alyssa L.
Very great flavor. Keeps you coming back for more. Delicious. I’ve bought at Walmart and Kroger. Nothing else taste like these. Very unhealthy
kaitlin F.
Wilmington, DE
I love the spicy sweet chili flavor of Doritos. They are not to spicy and not to sweet. They are the perfect combination of sweet and spicy.
Kelsie P.
I love the sweet but personally I want more spice too. For every one who isn’t huge on spice then this is a perfect blend of sweet and heat!
Kyndal B.
McCleary
Hands down my favorite Doritos flavor! I love to dip them in sour cream, but if I'm not careful the entire bag disappears unto my mouth haha
Jordan C.
Rogers
Interesting flavor but SO good... sweet & spicy at the same time. Very affordable- can be bought at any grocery store (i get mine at walmart)
Katelyn W.
Fort Gay, WV
These are Amazing ! I buy them once a week . They are sweet & sour . No it doesn’t compare in my book. I highly recommend . Corn .
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?