BY DORITOS®

• Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Brianna C.
Flatwoods
Purchased at: Walmart
This is mine and my kids favorite flavor of Doritos ever! We have to keep these in stock at home. Always running out my boys love them so much.
Masha P.
Let me tell you...

These chips are so awesome!! I love the taste, expecially with some hot salsa and sour cream. It's good in a taco salad too.
Kayla T.
New York
Delicious I love them. Their are not spicy at all and they have a little tangy taste to it. It has a good price but 1/2 the bag is mostly air.
Morgan C.
Weatherford, TX
Really love this flavor. Sweet and spicy go so well together. They are a bit messy but it is worth it. I like to eat these with my sandwiches.
Samantha L.
I don't eat these very often. They aren't bad but they are not my favorite. I like the spicy and sweet together but they are almost too sweet.
Katelyn M.
These were gross. I usually like stuff like this but not These! I really don't have much to say about them other than they just weren't for me!
Kalyn Morrissey M.
Wichita, KS
Perfect for someone that cannot have dairy products but wants Doritos. These are delicious and fun to crunch up and use as breading on chicken.
Jeni Q.
GRANTS PASS, OR
Our entire picky house loves these chips! Even the oh-so-picky toddlers enjoy these. We try to eat healthier, but this is a nice little treat!
Michelle B.
Haven't had these in so long! But I remember loving them. The sweet chili flavor is a nice kick that you do not expect out of a Bag of Doritos.
Alicia
Waldwick, NJ
My favorite tortilla chips love it has a great voice and never les chips always full. Low in fat as well would recommend anyone who likes chips
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?