BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Ash C.
I love the spicy-sweet flavor of these chips! They're addicting and delicious. I bought these at Jewel Osco and will definitely purchase again!
Katie R.
Bowling Green
I liked these chios it was just the after taste I couldn't stand. I couldnt get did of it, it felt like. I had to actually eat something else.
Jeanette B.
Delray beach, FL
I was afraid to try these the first time. Now they are the main flavor I purchase. Gives a little kick, but does not leave your mouth burning.
Alicia
Waldwick, NJ
My favorite tortilla chips love it has a great voice and never les chips always full. Low in fat as well would recommend anyone who likes chips
Grace W.
One of my favorite flavors of dorito! I don't like spicy foods and I love these chips! There is just enough spicy and sweet to make them great
Kaylee R.
Streetsboro
Really love these, but I feel it might be just a tiny bit too sweet for my liking. But besides that, these taste amazing and well worth trying.
Angel R.
I think out of all of the doritos chips, this has been my favorite by far. Who knew the combo of sweet and spicy would taste so great in a chip
Sabrina D.
Regular and cool ranch are my fav but these are pretty good. I normally don't go for spicy but these are the perfect amount of sweet and tangy
Brianna C.
Flatwoods
Purchased at: Walmart
This is mine and my kids favorite flavor of Doritos ever! We have to keep these in stock at home. Always running out my boys love them so much.
Cheyanne W.
Yankton
These are by far the best flavor of doritos out there, they are the perfect amount of spicy and sweet and when I buy a bag i don't share them.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?