BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Ayisha K.
These chips are soooo good. Perfect amount of flavor and perfect snack for the kids! The price is perfect. I always pick up a bag when I shop.
Kalyn Morrissey M.
Wichita, KS
Perfect for someone that cannot have dairy products but wants Doritos. These are delicious and fun to crunch up and use as breading on chicken.
Betty V.
Dunedin, FL
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili is literally finger licking good. Do not attempt to eat these chips and keep your fingers clean. It's not happening.
Samantha L.
I don't eat these very often. They aren't bad but they are not my favorite. I like the spicy and sweet together but they are almost too sweet.
Renee E.
Williamsburg, KY
Can I eat these for the rest of my life? Can I please just live off of these? The flavor is so strange but honestly so fantastic! I’m obsessed!
Evelyn G.
Othello, WA
Amazing balance of taste. Heat and sweetness. I usually eat these with nacho cheese, SO F’N DELICIOUS ! It won’t hurt your wallet to try these.
Lyndsay C.
These are my favorite doritos. For some reason when you first bite into them they taste like Chinese food, lol. call me crazy but I love them.
Michelle B.
Haven't had these in so long! But I remember loving them. The sweet chili flavor is a nice kick that you do not expect out of a Bag of Doritos.
Ashlyn G.
Destrehan, LA
a chip to twist up the taste. i love the flavor of the sweet and spicy together. i bought this product at walmart and would recommend to others
Jill B.
Battle Creek, MI
Great for when you are having a craving of spicy mixed with sweet. A little goes a long way so eating just a handful seems to quench my crave.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?