BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kayla S.
I like Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips, because tgey aren't too spicy they have just the right amount. I really like the sweet flavor too. I would recommend this product!
courtaenae L.
Huntington
These are so good.its one of my favorites along with the nachos and ranch flavored. It tastes really good and it not hot, just a tad spicy. You can find these almost everywhere. I would definitely buy these again. I always recommend others who enjoy a little spice, to buy these
Kiki C.
CENTRAL FALLS
OMG THESE CHIPS ARE THE BEST! THEY ARE SWEET AND SPICY AND ARE A GREAT SNACK !  I RECOMMEND YOU BUY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU LIKE SPICY AND SWEET FOOD TOGETHER. I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT AND WALMART AND THEY ARE ALWAYS A REASONABLE PRICE THERE. I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE
Christine C.
These are my favorite doritos chips flavor. They are spicy and sweet at the same time!! I am normally not a snacking person, but I can snack on these for days. Highly recommend for anyone looking for spicy chips that are also affordable. I wouldn't change a thing to it.
Kali H.
Las Vegas, NV
Doritos are the classic chip to everyone’s childhood. This is my personal favorite flavor and it’s also vegan! I had never even noticed this until I saw it on a vegan friendly website. Definitely something I would recommend to people who are making the animal friendly switch.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
I cannot even explain the love I have for these chips. To me they taste kind of like a spicy egg roll and I absolutely love it. There was a good two weeks where I had a small bag of these chips every single day. If you are a fan of taco salads this is the perfect addition!
Irianna B.
High Point, NC
I love these! Wish I had some right now! I love the taste and the spicy after taste. Taste like a dorito with a special twist! I would definitely recommend to other people because I personally can eat a whole bag by myself in 1 hour. I’m sure other people would love it too!
Jenna C.
VEGAN alert! Yes these are vegan friendly chips. I never looked at them twice previously, but once that door was open I flew through it! I am a fan of this flavor, it's spicy kick and slightly sweet aftertaste is something I find myself craving quite often. Perfect for parties or watching the game!
Mya G.
Lebanon , MO
MMMMM! These are my absolute favorite Doritos ever! They are spicy without burning your mouth. If you are looking for a spicy chip or even just a good every day snack, then these are for you. However the down side to these are that they are pretty unhealthy for you.
Annie R.
Morganton
This is my absolute favorite flavor of Doritos. The flavor is strong but not overpowering, even though I need a drink with them. They are spicy but that’s not the only flavor so they’re great. Everyone should try them at least once, even if spicy isn’t really your thing.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?