BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
jayda W.
tampa
I love Doritos but this is my favorite flavor I totally recommend it if you have it tried this flavor then if you’re missing out on life buy it
Renee E.
Williamsburg, KY
Can I eat these for the rest of my life? Can I please just live off of these? The flavor is so strange but honestly so fantastic! I’m obsessed!
derreck D.
These chips are amazing you get a sweet taste followed by bursts of tangy and spicy flavors with a great crunch honestly one of my fav Doritos
Ayisha K.
These chips are soooo good. Perfect amount of flavor and perfect snack for the kids! The price is perfect. I always pick up a bag when I shop.
Sabrina D.
Regular and cool ranch are my fav but these are pretty good. I normally don't go for spicy but these are the perfect amount of sweet and tangy
Ashlyn G.
Destrehan, LA
a chip to twist up the taste. i love the flavor of the sweet and spicy together. i bought this product at walmart and would recommend to others
Kelsey A.
This is my favorite Dorito flavor. I love the combination of spicy and sweet. I can still eat quite a lot at one time despite their spiciness.
Audrey J.
Little Rock
Any time I want something spicy and sweet, these are my go to chips. They’re so addicting and delicious, I usually buy a couple bags at a time.
Jorge M.
My favorite flavor. Love spicy chips. Definitely gives you a nice kick and sweet taste at the end. Love it on it's own. Not to bad with salsa.
Shellie O.
Scottsville, KY
My favorite love the heat and sweetness can't eat just one 😀 Does have a lot of calories tho but over all they are very good not healthy
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?