BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Adrianne B.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Tangy delicious! The flavors work perfectly on this corn chip! So good! These are a football season go to! I’ve even used them to crust chicken!
Jessa S.
Santaquin
Now these are my favorite Doritos there so addicting and there not hot at all, you get that sweet chili flavor and it is just a perfect combo!
Lyndsay C.
These are my favorite doritos. For some reason when you first bite into them they taste like Chinese food, lol. call me crazy but I love them.
Sabrina S.
Casper, WY
It has to be the most interestingly flavored chip I have ever tried. It is sweet yet spicy at the exact same time. Denfinely worth every penny
Jorge M.
My favorite flavor. Love spicy chips. Definitely gives you a nice kick and sweet taste at the end. Love it on it's own. Not to bad with salsa.
Geoffrey S.
These are my favorite flavor of Doritos. The sweet chilli flavor has a great taste at the perfect quantity. I will eat these like all the time.
Ayisha K.
These chips are soooo good. Perfect amount of flavor and perfect snack for the kids! The price is perfect. I always pick up a bag when I shop.
Brianna C.
Flatwoods
Purchased at: Walmart
This is mine and my kids favorite flavor of Doritos ever! We have to keep these in stock at home. Always running out my boys love them so much.
Abigail T.
LOVE this flavor! If you’re looking for something that’s got a spicy kick to it but won’t burn out your mouth, these are for you. Great flavor!
Ash C.
I love the spicy-sweet flavor of these chips! They're addicting and delicious. I bought these at Jewel Osco and will definitely purchase again!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?