BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jeanne E.
Wichita, KS
A friend introduced me to these. An excellent flavor but if you don’t like spice, the spiciness of these can get you! Look for these at Walmart.
Lindsay R.
These are pretty good. I like the balance of flavor between the sweet and heat. They're not too overly spicy which I like. Would purchase again.
Jasmine M.
FL
I really like these there really good and tasty. I personally really like eating it with sour cream it just makes it taste better in my opinion.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
Love this spicy Indian thai tasting snack chip it's got a unique smokey spicy taste that's amazing and affordable too at your local grocery store
Sasha H.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I love these! They're not too spicy, but they do have a little aftertaste kick with a hint of sweet flavoring. Not too much, and not too little.
Melissa E.
Miamisburg, OH
I’ve only tried these one time and they weren’t bad! I might try them again sometime. Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Kara F.
Gray, GA
I love these chips because they have an amazing flavor. For anyone with a sensitive mouth, these do have a little kick, but they are really good.
Amber O.
E Bernstadt, KY
These are my absolute favorite . You can eat them by their self or with anything else . I love them they are Spicy but amazing fulfilling taste.
Tiffany H.
United States
I am so addicted to the spicy sweet chilly chips! These are the best! They have just enough kick but not so much you can't enjoy the flavor too.
dawn l.
Saranac Lake, NY
This so far is my favorite chips they are sweet but at same time have spicy kick to them as well I just hope they can come out with more variety
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?